Author: WhiteWitch
•11:05
I don't know what to do. I planned to rest this weekend, well, at least rest on Saturday, but again someone is asking for help with something. I feel I should help out, but at the same time I feel I need to stay home, take it easy and catch up on my life before I go crazy. Yesterday I felt so exhausted I just wanted to cry. I think exhaustion happens when I start to worry, and I feel overwhelmed, and guilty, and there seem to be no way out, and not enough time to do everything and please everyone....

I just don't understand what the right thing to do is. I find it so hard to take time for myself, and feel that that is ok, because no one is supporting me in doing it. And even if they were, I'm not sure I'd feel that it was the right thing to do. I'm asking for a deeper understanding...
|
This entry was posted on 11:05 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 kommentarer:

On 30. mars 2009 kl. 07:37 , Marion sa...

I wish I could help...it sounds as if you feel you have the world on your shoulders. Take time for yourself and please don't feel so guilty about it. It will rejuvenate you, during these last cold days before Spring arrives in full force.