Author: WhiteWitch
•20:16
I'm feeling very tired, and in need of warm comfort. I just used the last of my lavender to make my "hug in a cup" tea. That helped. My period is due tomorrow. I wonder if that is effecting how I feel now. I notice that during my period I feel more sensitive, more in touch with the energies of the world around me. It's beautiful, and it feels like a very magical time. During that time I also want to spend more time nurturing myself, and being kind and loving towards myself. However, I find it very difficult to do that. There's always things that are being asked of me, and things that I just feel I should do, even if no one directly asks it of me. Right now I feel exhausted thinking about the days ahead. I wish I could follow my heart without doubt and guilt.
|
This entry was posted on 20:16 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.