Author: WhiteWitch
•22:13
I want to be more simple. I want to be simple in the way I act, and in the way I feel. I want to let go of all my thoughts and worries, and put it to my divine mother, and my father in heaven. I want to feel beauty deeply.

I've been bringing The Flight of The Feathered Serpent with me to read on the bus and train on my way to school. It gives me a lot of strength. It's truly an amazing book. I don't understand half of what the author is talking about, but my heart drinks it all in. As I'm reading I get a feeling of remembering something eternal, something that my soul remembers but not my mind, because it's not from this lifetime. I want to cry deep inside myself. It's beautiful. I wish I could remember that something, that I understand in my heart, but that I can't put into thoughts or words...
|
This entry was posted on 22:13 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.