Author: WhiteWitch
•02:01
Some feelings just can't be described easily in words, especially feelings of the heart. Today I understood something that I hope I'll never forget, I understood that I need to listen to what I yearn for deep inside my heart, listen to what its trying to tell me.

I need to remember who I am, or rather, who I were and how thats shaped me. I want to remember green hills, a church, celtic music, herbs, long skirts, the magic of the elements.

I sometimes feel shaken to the core of my being, and I cry because it feels so important to remember, thought I don't know what or why.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHhnYqGTuPA&feature=related
|
This entry was posted on 02:01 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.